Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Crack Myself Up!

My Brother and Sister In-Law own a up scale Hair Salon
And every year for Christmas they always give my sons hair products, like gel.

About a week ago I was getting ready for work and decided I needed a bit of hair gel for my own hair that morning.  Reaching for my own I discovered it was empty and that is because my boys take it upon themselves to help themselves to anything that belongs to me without asing - no matter! Remembering that they had gotten some new stuff from Aunt J for Christmas - I'd just use some of thiers.  I knew the tube was green and it said something about "Minty" - Heck, I didn't care I just needed a squirt and I didn't care if it was minty or fruity or whatever....

So.....I found it, gave my left hand palm a good quarter sized suirt, rubbed my hands together and started applying the gel to my hair, squishy it round and about, when all of a sudden I noticed the hair gel suddzing up.....hummm, I thought to myself, this is some wierd hair gel that is suddzing as I continued to squish some more into my hair......Thats when I decided to actually read the label........

"Mint Rush - Hair and Body Wash"

I'm not a morning person....my alarm is set for just enough time to get the boys up and out, then it's re-set for me...with just enough time to get ready and go.........theres no time for hair washing!!!! I only had enough time for hair gelling!!  Oh-Well! Anyway.........Long story short I actually made it to work on time.

My Sister In-Law after hearing about my "Gel" issues.
Gave me this.



It's Awesome!!!
Lavender, Citrus and Eucalyptus.  All of my favorite scents.
 It smells awesome!

No comments: